置頂文章 - Sticky post

About this blog

When I create this blog for my awesome journey in 2011, I wrote them all down in my mother tongue, which is Cantonese, without a thought. T...

Saturday, August 10, 2019

About this blog


When I create this blog for my awesome journey in 2011, I wrote them all down in my mother tongue, which is Cantonese, without a thought. This make the blog to be unreadable even to other Chinese users. I would say this is understandable to someone who is so attached to this place, Hong Kong, for so many years. On the other hand, I have also taken into consider that there is nothing so special about my trip to stand out in the seas of bike blogs written in major language such as Chinese and English. I have, however, eventually translated them into Chinese and posted all them here. After eight years, I think I have grown up a lot, although my little child-like Dreamer is still running and poking around inside me, I have re-written all them extensively with refined language to express my then self better for an enhanced experience to all the readers and to myself. I didn't change that much as I am always being myself, but I am proud that I keep my promise to be a better man through all these pains, especially if you know what is happening at the time I write. Nevertheless, I am taking the chance that I am going to another trip in 9 days to tidy up here for a bit to ready for another trip entry. And I have not say anything about to give up in re-writing the stories in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment